11th August 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an agricultural officer after completion of B.Sc degree?

I have completed my BSC degree of 4 years and how should apply for an agricultural officer or any agriculture government jobs what must be the minimum marks or percentage and for which sectors how much payment I can get? Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

18th August 2017, 01:24 AM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to become an agricultural officer after completion of B.Sc degree?

Hello,

Eligibility criteria for agricultural officer are as follows-

> Education qualification should graduate in agriculture, veterinary, fisheries, dairy horticulture etc and preferable Post Graduate holders with Marketing Specializations or Post Graduate diploma in Rural Development Management.

> Age limit - 21 to 30 yrs

To apply for this exam you should submit your application online and pay the application fees.
Pay-scale in this field depends on academic qualification or university from which the degree has been obtained. In government sector, a fresh candidate can earn upto Rs. 9000 monthly remuneration. After few years of experience it can increase upto Rs.20,000. While private sectors have higher pay-scale with other benefits. Agriculture Scientiist can get monthly pay between Rs.18,000 and 25,000. A lecturer in the beginning can get paid Rs.15,000 to 18,000 per month.

Thankyou
9th June 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an agricultural officer after completion of B.Sc degree?

What type of exam group 1or group 2 exams?should I write? to become an agricultural officer.
30th June 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am studying inter2year I want to do BSC agriculture what jobs are there after this course
19th January 2020, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should be get for ao
15th March 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can l apply after bsc botany degree course
17th March 2020, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

My name is vasu I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and I pursuing final year btech in mechanical engineering.
Am I eligible for GME course or not
Please tell me
17th July 2021, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What entrance exam I should crack or prepare to become an AO.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?