26th September 2015, 03:36 PM

Am I eligible for campus placement in HCL if I have scored 59% marks in 10th?

Hi,

My name is alka
I have 59% marks in 10th , 76% marks in 12th and 8 cgpa in b.tech.
whether i'm eligible in campus for hcl or not? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  2. What is the eligibility for campus placement? I have scored 71.23% in 10th
  3. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 54% marks in 10th?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement with less than 50% marks in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  6. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have scored 59.6% marks in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  10. Am I eligible to get through campus placement if I have scored 62% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for HCL campus selection?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for cognizant off campus placement with 67% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for campus placements if I have more than 60% marks through out studies?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in MCA?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement having 73% in 10th,65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester in B.Tech?
26th September 2015, 06:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in HCL if I have scored 59% marks in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11205709 View Post
Hi,

My name is alka
I have 59% marks in 10th , 76% marks in 12th and 8 cgpa in b.tech.
whether i'm eligible in campus for hcl or not? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!
As per your 10th standard marks, you are not eligible for HCL recruitment process.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is,

HCL= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
26th September 2015, 11:03 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in HCL if I have scored 59% marks in 10th?

Yes, You can get a good job in H.C.L. through the campus placement as you have very good marks in your Secondary and Senior secondary level but if you have some extra skills than others as knowledge of the-

H.T.M.L., Net, Java and Auto Cad then you could be in the first choice of the company because you know the most of the things for that company don,t need to give you the special training.

>> To get the good campus placement you have to make your resume that represents your educational qualification, your interest and hobbies and the resume should be such that should not show the overflow of your skills because the most of the questions are put ups always in interview in your resume and because everything about you they will find in your resume as your resume will show your skills and knowledge if everything will be right there your job will also be according to that.

>> And to go before the interview you should get the information about the company its running projects and its upcoming projects as it shows that you are interested in that company and also your ambitions should also match with the company ambition it will very helpful for the interviewer to select you in first chance as they need only such persons for the company who fulfill there every terms and condition of work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?