2nd August 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus recruitment? I am a final year student and have scored 60% in 12th

sir/mam
i am final year student and i got 60%marks in 12(cbsc) and 70%marks (cbsc) and also i am having a g.p. of 7.86 upto my 6 semester ,but i am having 2 arrears.
kindally tell me wheather i am eligible for campus recuitment or not..

my e mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  2. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard?
  6. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  7. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
  9. Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I am a MCA final year student
  11. What's the recruitment criteria of various companies for engineering graduates?
  12. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year
  14. Am I Eligible for Infosys Campus Placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  16. is a final year btech student eligible for sbi recruitment exam?
  17. Am I eligible for IGATE Recruitment being a candidate having scored 59% in 12th Class?
  18. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
3rd September 2016, 08:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus recruitment? I am a final year student and have scored 60% in 12th

The eligibility criteria required to participate in Campus Recruitment drives is not same for all the companies. It differs from company to company based on the type of job, job role, etc.,.

One of the top company Infosys had allowed only candidates who have 75% aggregate marks in B.E/B.Tech course, to participate in Campus recruitment dive last year. And another top company TCS has also allowed candidates who have 60% aggregate throughout studies.

Some companies like Sutherland allows candidates to participate in campus recruitment drives even if the candidate has any number of backlogs and some companies allows candidates even if he/ she has one or two backlogs. So, whether you are eligible to participate in campus recruitment drive or not depends on the company which is conducting Campus Recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?