24th January 2011, 06:49 PM

Am I eligible for COMEDK exam if studied in Dubai and native place as Bangalore? How much rank required to get admission?

I am studying in Dubai,native place is Bangalore. can I eligible to appear for COMEDK. Within how much Rank in the Entrance Exam one can expect to get admission into Engineering course.

1. Am I eligible for CET or COMEDK?
  2. What is the rank required in COMEDK to get admitted in their college?
  3. Can I apply for COMEDK UCET if passed 12th 2 years back? Minimum rank required to get admission in a medical college at Bangalore?
  4. Outside Karnataka students eligible for COMEDK exam? How much rank required to get admission in MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  6. Will I be treated as NRI candidate if born in India but studied at Dubai?
  7. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  8. Is it possible for admission in COMEDK Affiliated College in Bangalore or Pune after scoring 13800 in B.Tech COMEDK entrance exam? In which college is it possible for admission(CS or IT)?
  9. Is my son eligible to study B.Com at Dubai as NRI candidate?
  10. After completing 10th and 12th from AP am I eligible for KCET and COMEDK? I want to take admission for engineering after studying PCM
  11. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to take computer or IT engineering in Bangalore after scoring 35000 PCM rank in COMEDK? Will I get good colleges? List of colleges where I can get admitted?
  13. Can I get admission in B.E college after scoring 56 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  14. Can I get admission in Comedk through my AIEEE score? Am I eligible for admission in other states through AIEEE?
  15. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  16. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  17. What to do to study B.Ed course in Dubai if studied BA from Mumbai? -- [New]
  18. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
25th January 2011, 01:33 AM
kumar Mitesh

Default Re: Am I eligible for COMEDK exam if studied in Dubai and native place as Bangalore? How much rank required to get admission?

ya u can apply for the comedk exam.....
minimum qualificatin is 50percent in class 12th board........
20th February 2011, 08:31 PM

Default Re: Am I eligible for COMEDK exam if studied in Dubai and native place as Bangalore? How much rank required to get admission?

where should we attemt this exam
25th February 2011, 10:22 PM
chinudey20

Dear
Yes you are eligible for COMEDK exam.
The minimum qualification which you are asking is 50% in 10th and 12th.Also you should have a degree certificate.
26th February 2011, 11:33 PM
wagle

hiiiiiiiiii
minimum qualificatin is 50percent in class 12th board.

BEST OF LUCK.
13th March 2011, 09:35 PM
Taurus47

hii

eligible for COMEDK exam if studied in Dubai and native place as Bangalore
The minimum qualification which you are asking is 50% in 10th and 12th.Also you should have a degree certificate

22nd October 2011, 03:23 PM
tariqlko01

yes YOU are eligible for COMEDK exam even if you live in dubai.
for admission in top five colleges you must secure a rank under 6000 and some branches like INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING,MEDICAL ELECTRONICS,BIO TECHNOLOGY,INSTRUMENTATION TECHNOLOGY,CHEMICAL ENGINEERING are also available even if u get below 9000 and since less number of aspirants are there for COMEDK there is a high chance of scoring high ranks.GOOD LUCK
28th April 2012, 12:34 PM

CAN I HAVE SAMPLE Q& A FOR COMEDK SYLLABUS UGET FOR PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & BIOLOGY
9th May 2012, 02:45 PM

I have studied upto 12th in doha am i eligiblie for cet
23rd March 2013, 06:49 PM

I was born in Mangalore and now permanently resident of Kerala what should be mentioned as native place? for Komed form
26th March 2013, 05:02 PM

can nepali student give comedk exam if he complite his 10th from nepal and 12th from karnatka
3rd April 2013, 08:09 AM

I've just finished my 12 th cbse board exam in Saudi Arabia and wish to appear for the comedk 2013 exam . But they are asking for a diploma certificate . I didn't get that . Can someone please guide me thru the application formalities . :)
30th August 2013, 08:18 PM

Am I eligible for COMEDK exam if studied in Bahrain and native place as Bangalore? How much rank required to get admission into E & C in anyone one of top 3 colleges [RV,PESIT,BMS] in Bangalore
18th February 2014, 12:29 PM

AM I ELEGIBLE FOR CET AND AS WELL AS COMEDK EXAMS ALSO IF I STUDIED IN DUBAI UP TO 12TH GRADE.AND MY NATIVE PLACE IS BANGALURU PLS GUIDE ME THANK YOU.
SAIRA BANU
24th August 2014, 03:25 PM

I have studied in dubai,My mother has done her complete education from Bangalore can I write Comdek exam
24th August 2014, 03:26 PM

I have studied in dubai,My mother has done her complete education from Bangalore can I write Comdek exam. SHASHANK
17th January 2015, 01:20 AM

Am I eligible for comedk if I've studied in Dubai and native is Kerala?
29th February 2016, 02:13 PM

Can a student from Nepal appear for COMEDK exam and will these score be valid be applicable for courses like B.C.A? Please help..