30th September 2016, 03:25 PM
bitopee borah

Am I eligible for competitive exam on the basis of my degree from Singhania university?

I am Dibyajyoti Borah. I did my B.Sc. in AME from Singhani university Rajasthan now i want to know am i eligible for competitive exam on the basis of my this degree? Please reply me to my mail id.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank and other government competitive exams after graduating from Singhania university?
  2. Am I eligible for bank exam after B.Sc in AME from Singhania University?
  3. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether Singhania University is a Government University or not? Is it AICTE approved?
  5. Is it good to do Ph.D from Singhania University?
  6. Is Singhania university offering one year B.Ed course recognized by NCTE? -- [New]
  7. Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC?
  8. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  9. Is Singhania University registered under AICTE and NICTE? Should I do M.A in education from Mumbai University or M.Ed from Singhania University?
  10. Am I Eligible for Any Competitive Exam With Less Than 50% in PCM?
  11. Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?
  12. Can I study PhD in Singhania University with 53% in MCA?
  13. Should I join Singhania University to study BMLT course? Is this university UGC recognized? Can I get government job in J&K?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for state government professor job if I completed Ph.D course in Mathematics from Singhania University?
  15. Is degree in M.A English eligible for competitive exam?
  16. Is graduation degree mandatory to be eligible for the competitive exams?
  17. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  18. Is Singhania University valid for M.Ed?
30th September 2016, 07:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for competitive exam on the basis of my degree from Singhania university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitopee borah View Post
I am Dibyajyoti Borah. I did my B.Sc. in AME from Singhani university Rajasthan now i want to know am i eligible for competitive exam on the basis of my this degree? Please reply me to my mail id.
You have completed B.Sc in AME from Singhania University, So you are eligible for competitive exam.

Because Singhania University is approved by UGC.

singhaniauniversity.co.in/
30th September 2016, 08:10 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Am I eligible for competitive exam on the basis of my degree from Singhania university?

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for admission in Singhania University. To apply for it, you will have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted in both Online and offline modes. The university is located in Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan. To get details regarding admission procedure, you can visit: http://singhaniauniversity.co.in
30th September 2016, 08:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Singhania is a private university in Rajasthan. This university has been established under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956. Since this university is established under UGC act, its degree is valid for higher studies courses and government jobs.

You can apply for all competitive exams after B.Sc in AME from Singhania University, there is no problem at all. You must meet minimum age criteria required for the competitive examinations.
30th September 2016, 08:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for competitive examination and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for recruitment in jobs.

Singhania university in Rajasthan is one of the recognised university under UGC Act of 1956.

So, the degree is valid and you are eligible to get jobs or admission in higher studies after qualifying in entrance examination.
30th September 2016, 08:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for competitive examination on the basis of your degree.

Your degree is valid to appear for entrance examination as Singhania university of Rajasthan is recognised university under UGC.

So, you only need to prepare for examination and focus on your studies.
30th September 2016, 09:05 PM
Madison.

Quote:
Yes definitely you can apply for any government or non-government competitive examinations.

Generally the educational eligibility criteria for the competitive examination is-

The candidates should have a Bachelor degree from a recognized university. The university should be recognized by UGC if the university offers non-technical courses. In case of technical courses the university needs to be recognized by AICTE.

Since you have pursued B.Sc from Singhania university which is recognized by UGC you are eligible. The Singhania university was established by the Government of Rajasthan in 2007 and it is affiliated under UGC.
30th September 2016, 09:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Singhania University is affiliated and approved by University Grants Commission. You are eligible for all competitive examination after Bachelor's degree in AME.

*You can apply for banking jobs entrance exam, railways jobs.

*B.Sc in AME candidates are eligible for Civil Services exam, Combined Defence Services examination etc.

*You can also apply for teaching jobs etc.
30th September 2016, 10:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Singhania University is a valid university and it is not blacklisted by University Grants Commission and it means its degree is accepted for all government jobs and higher studies courses. You can apply for different government jobs after Bachelor of Science in AME from this university.

Competitive examinations for which you can apply:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Combined Defence Services examination.

>>Air Force Common Admission Test.

>>Banking job entrance exams like IBPS CWE for clerk and Probationary officer exam.

>>Railway Recruitment Board entrance exams etc.

You can go for Master of Science course.
30th September 2016, 11:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for competitive exam on the basis of your degree from Singhania university.

The university was established by the Government of Rajasthan, under Ordinance 6 of 2007. The university is recognized by UGC as a private university as per Sec. 2f of the UGC Act 1956.

As it has got recognition from UGC, so, the degree offered by the university is valid for any competitive exam .
30th September 2016, 11:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Singhania University is approved by University Grants Commission. As this university is approved by UGC. UGC recognized university's degree is valid for all kinds of government job opportunities and higher studies courses like Master's degree in science.

After completion of Bachelor's degree in Science in AME from Singhania University, you are eligible to apply for different competitive exams. You can apply for all state and central government job exams.
30th September 2016, 11:56 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Singhania university in Rajasthan has been established in 2007 by government of Rajasthan and it is a UGC recognized university.
So, degrees provided by the university is valid every where as the validity of degree depends on the fact that whether the institute providing degree is recognized by UGC or not.
So, you need not to worry about the validity of your certificate.
You can appear in competitive examinations on basis of degree provided by Singhania university.
1st October 2016, 12:41 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Singhania University is recognized by University Grants Commission.

In India all those university which is approved by UGC is recognized by all departments of Indian government and its degree is accepted for offering jobs to candidates of different disciplines.

You can apply for competitive entrance exams after B.Sc in AME from this university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?