4th February 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for District Collector entrance exam? Steps to apply for it?

I have completed Diploma in Computer Commercial practice trade and degree in B.Com. Now which exam I need to write to District Collector? And, how to apply for this entrance exam? What is the steps I need to take for applying to this entrance exam and whether I'm eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What qualification is required and entrance exams needs to be taken in order to become a District Collector?
  2. How to become a District Collector? Complete procedure of it?
  3. How can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector?
  4. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  5. Process to become a district collector after B.Com computers
  6. Steps to become a District Collector for 11th CBSE Science student? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector?
  8. Which exam to clear in order to become a District collector?
  9. What is the procedure to become a district collector? Books to be preferred?
  10. How to become a District Collector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detail information about district collector? Which exam to clear to become a district collector?
  12. Detailed information about district collector?
  13. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Collector? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  14. How can I become a District Collector after 7 years of completing B.Com from Mumbai? Which exams do I need to write and how can I apply for the exam?
  15. What is the qualification required to become a District Collector? What is the minimum age required to apply for the post?
  16. What should I do to become a District Collector?
  17. What are the educational, physical and other entrance exams requirements for applying to IAS or District Collector exams?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a District Collector?
11th February 2018, 02:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for District Collector entrance exam? Steps to apply for it?

To become a District Collector, you have to appear and qualify for Civil Service Examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC every year. The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. You have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

The application is available now at www.upsc.gov.in. The application fee is Rs 100. The required qualification to appear for examination is bachelor degree. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for examination.
14th February 2018, 10:54 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible for District Collector entrance exam? Steps to apply for it?

To get district collector post, you must clear Civil services examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. As you have completed your B.COM, you are eligible to apply for this exam. Age limit to apply for this exam is 21-32 years ang age relaxations for reserved candidates are as per government regulations. And there is limit to appear for this examination : 4 times for General category, 7 times for OBC candidates and no limit for SC and ST candidates. And the selection procedure for district collector post is preliminary exam, main exam, personal interview. Every year UPSC conducts preliminary exam is June month and main exam in November and December months. For further information please visit www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?