29th April 2013, 06:52 PM
khabib

Am I eligible to do B.Ed in AP after completing B.Tech EEE?

Sir I had Completed B.Tech(EEE) .Am Eligible for doing B.Ed in andhra pradesh through any college(university).reply soon sir.

18th March 2014, 03:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed in AP after completing B.Tech EEE?

You are eligible for the B.Ed course. In India, B.Ed admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?