16th June 2016, 01:13 PM
SHIVAKALLAPPA

Am I eligible to do B.Sc Nursing course after completion of MBBS?

Am I eligible to do B.Sc Nursing course after completion of MBBS? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Who can provide me the right details on this? Can you please answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

16th June 2016, 03:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc Nursing course after completion of MBBS?

Yes. You can apply for B.Sc (Nursing) on the basis of your (10+2) result. Some of well reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission.

B.Sc (Nursing) Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCB as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- Your age should be between 17 to 25 years on 31st December of the examination year.

Specializations In Nursing
- General Nursing
- Industrial Nursing
- Hospital Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Military Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Clinics & Health Department
- Defence Services
- Railway & Public Sector Medical Department
- Training Institutes
- Nursing Science School
- Industrial Houses & Factories
16th June 2016, 04:10 PM
FREDDY BAMON

Smile Re: Am I eligible to do B.Sc Nursing course after completion of MBBS?

Yes , you are eligible for bsc. nursing after completing you're mbbs , you just need to go to you institution which you want to go and talk to the faculty ,but i guarantee you will get since you are a medical student. SO GOOD LUCK AND SAVE LIVES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?