11th August 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc Bio Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

I have completed my B.Sc in chemistry with botany and zoology as the general subject so can I do MSc in Bio chemistry? Can you please give me the required information on this? I need to get the answer soon. Please provide me the details. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  3. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  4. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  5. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  6. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  7. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  9. Can I study PhD(Organic Chemistry) if pursue MSc in Chemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?
  11. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  12. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  14. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  15. Passing marks in MA(English) from Punjab university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for MSc food tech or MSc Chemistry after BSc Biotech with 92%
  17. Am I eligible to do software jobs after completion of M.Sc Bio Chemistry?
  18. Am I eligible to give entrance in St Andrew College? I have done BSc in Bio with 50%
12th August 2017, 08:45 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Bio Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Sc in chemistry with botany and zoology as the general subject so can I do MSc in Bio chemistry? Can you please give me the required information on this? I need to get the answer soon. Please provide me the details. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the M.SC Bio Chemistry course after completing your B.SC degree. Here below are more details regarding M.SC Bio Chemistry course:-

Eligibility Conditions to Apply for M.SC Bio Chemistry:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors in science field with Chemistry and biology as main subjects.

Course Details:-

>> Candidate the M.SC Bio Chemistry is also called biological chemistry and deals with the study of chemical processes in living organisms, It also deals with the study Metabolism, Biochemical processes, Chemical energy etc.

>> Candidate duration of M.SC Bio chemistry course is 2 years which are divided into four semesters.

Syllabus For M.SC Bio Chemistry Course:-

>> Candidate in M.SC Bio Chemistry course you study main subjects like Structure and function of bio molecules, Cell biology and physiology, Enzymology, Bioenergetics and intermediary metabolism, Molecular biology, Basic biotechnology, Immunology, Microbiology, Biostatics, Bioinformatics, Stem cell and reproduction etc.

So these are major details reading M.SC Bio Chemistry course.
12th August 2017, 10:15 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Bio Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?

Yes. You are surely eligible to do M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry after completion with B.Sc (BZC) with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry subjects.

Bio-Chemistry is a part of Chemistry.

Chemistry deals with study of chemical structures where as Bio-Chemistry deals with chemical structures of Biological organisms only.

Bio-Chemistry is an interesting subject and having great scope for job opportunities.

Hence I would suggest you to get admission for this course in a top college so that you can gain
-good practical knowledge
-subject knowledge
-access to campus placements etc.

The admission for M.Sc course would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates to give admission for this course.

You can get the syllabus for the Entrance Exam and have strong preparation for the same.

This will help you to score high marks and top rank which will further help in get admission in top Institute.

You can also consider M.Sc Organic Chemistry in case if you didn't get admission for Bio-Chemistry.

Even Organic Chemistry is having great career scope and job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?