15th January 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do M.Tech in Nanotechnology after BSc in Chemistry?

can you tell me that am i eligible to do m tech in nano technology after my bsc in chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  2. Am i eligible to do M.Tech in Nanotechnology after BSc in Chemistry?
  3. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course? -- [New]
  4. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for Post graduation in Nanotechnology after Chemistry honours?
  6. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  7. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  8. After BSc Hons in Mathematics and Computers how to pursue PG course in Nanotechnology?
  9. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  10. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  11. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  12. Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue nanotechnology?
  14. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  15. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  16. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  17. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  18. Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?
8th March 2014, 12:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible to do M.Tech in Nanotechnology after BSc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you tell me that am i eligible to do m tech in nano technology after my bsc in chemistry
Sorry to say that you're ineligible for M.Tech in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Chemistry course. B.Sc is not enough qualification to apply for M.Tech Nanotechnology course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The Applicant should be complete B.Tech or equivalent qualification in relevant specialization from recognized university and Fianl year candidate may are eligible.

The Applicant should be complete Master degree course with 60% percentage of marks in any one of the specialization like,

-Physics
-Chemistry
-Materials Science
-Biotechnology

The Age of the candidate must not be less than 20 years.

The Applicant should be complete GATE Entrance Examination in order to get admission for M.Tech in Nanotechnology and Apart from GATE examination the candidate may also conduct entrance examination within the college.

As per the M.Tech nanotechnology course criteria, you're not eligible. I suggest you to apply for Master degree course in science stream in order to get admission for M.Tech Nanotechnology course.
14th June 2021, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to do M.Tech in Nanotechnology after BSc in Chemistry?

Am I eligible to do M Tech in nanotechnology after Bsc biotechnology
18th June 2021, 12:51 AM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

You are not eligible for M.Tech in Nanotechnology after B.Sc in Chemistry. M.Tech in nanotechnology is a 2-year post-graduate program. M.tech nanotechnology is for the students who want to enhance their knowledge in material sciences, electronics and communication devices, biotechnology devices, etc at a nanometer-scale.

The eligibility criteria for admission in M.Tech Nanotechnology is as follows:

A student must have Passed B.E./B.Tech with a minimum of 50%.

Candidates should have a valid GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?