30th June 2012, 02:27 PM
imnehaguptas

Am I eligible to do MA in Psychology after completion of Graduation in B.Com from DU?

Hello sir..I hv jst done graduation frm Du in B.com hons corrspndnc..so m i Eligable for the Ma in psycology or not.?
If yes wht would be the creteria for ths.??
n last date of form submsn.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  2. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  3. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  5. Am I eligible to do MA in Psychology after completion of Graduation in B.Com from DU?
  6. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  7. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  8. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in psychology?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  12. What should I do to become a criminal psychologist?
  13. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  14. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  16. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for M.A Psychology after completing B.A and B.Ed?
16th August 2012, 09:34 PM
chaturvedipragati

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA in Psychology after completion of Graduation in B.Com from DU?

yes,you are eligible to do M.A psychology after completing your B.com but it completely depends on the criteria of university or college in which you want to take admission,it depends on the seat availability and rules made by the university........................................ ..............and the regular forms have filled in july and the private M.A is not possible in psychology because of practicals........................................ ...............................
20th September 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA in Psychology after completion of Graduation in B.Com from DU?

i m gratuate and can i get admission in post gratuate course psyscology
4th July 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my bcom honours i wanted to know the eligblity criteria for doing ma i n physoligy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?