19th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

MBA (Operations) though correspondence is valid or not?

I am completed my B.TECH(MECH) in 2013,now i am working in company,i want to do MBA(operation) in correspondence,correspondence is valid

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  2. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  3. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  4. How can I go for B.Ed correspondence course? Is this course valid?
  5. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  6. What to choose between MBA in IT/Operations?
  7. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  8. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  9. How to do MDC physics correspondence? Which is the valid university?
  10. Can i join MBA program in Operations or any other relevant course after completion of BCA?
  11. Should I choose MBA Operations for Career Growth being a candidate of working in Data Center as Operations officer and have completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  14. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience?
  15. Top B.Schools offering MBA in operations course?
  16. Institutes offering course in MBA in Logistics and Shipping or Operations?
  17. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  18. Which correspondence course can be pursued after MBA?
19th May 2014, 11:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA (Operations) though correspondence is valid or not?

It is nice to see that you want to learn more and pursue higher studies even though you are working in a company after completion of your graduation in B.Tech (Mechanical). You can definitely pursue MBA (operation) and that too in correspondence mode. There is no need to worry as MBA (operation) via correspondence is valid. Most of the employees of modern India who are looking for higher studies in the field of management prefer pursuing it via correspondence mode which will help them to keep their job intact and get a higher educational degree. The degree will definitely help in the growth of your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?