15th January 2012, 03:16 PM

Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after passing B.Tech ECE?

i am 4 b.tech ece student.i have backlogs.am i eligible for to do ms in germany?please give informatiom about courses & fee

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?
  2. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  3. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) in Deemed University?
  5. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  6. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  8. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  9. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  10. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MS course from Germany? I am B.Tech ECE student and having backlogs. How may I get the information about course and fee structure for the same?
  12. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  14. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  15. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs?
  16. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  17. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  18. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
15th January 2012, 09:07 PM
nishant242424

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after passing B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am 4 b.tech ece student.i have backlogs.am i eligible for to do ms in germany?please give informatiom about courses & fee
"

There are no study fees in Germany. German institutions of higher education welcome students from all nationalities. Students however have to arrange for living expenses on their own which can total to about DM 1300 per month. In addition to the living expenses there can be some other miscellaneous expenses to the extent of DM 1000 per semester.

Apply to Top colleges in Germany

Admission to Undergraduate Studies
Students applying for an undergraduate course in Germany have to undertake a one - year bridge program. This is to compensate for 13 years of school education in Germany compared to 12 years in India. In order to be eligible for this bridging course, students from India are required to have an excellent academic record up to Senior Secondary Level (10 + 2), and must have basic knowledge of the German language (G III Level of Max Mueller Bhavans).

After completion of the bridge program, Indian students are required to pass an assessment test in order to get admission into a German institution for the equivalent of the Bachelors degree. Students who have cleared the IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) will be exempted from the assessment test.

Students who have successfully completed two years of undergraduate studies are also exempted from the assessment test. However, they have to prove their proficiency in the German language.

Admission to Postgraduate Courses

German universities have recently introduced international courses leading to a Master's degree. Some courses begin with English as a medium of instruction. Students need an Indian undergraduate degree to qualify.

Some universities also accept the three years Indian Bachelors degree.

Admission to PhD Courses

Like in many other countries international students must have a Master's Degree, and must have identified a professor in Germany who is willing to act as their doctoral guide.

Apply to Top colleges in Germany

Entrance Requirements
Admission to programmes in Germany are granted on the basis of previous academic record. However, for some management courses a GMAT is required, and some engineering programmes require a GRE score. You will need to check the requirements of the university you are applying to.

The TOEFL is a standard test required for programmes that have English as a medium of instruction.

Applying for Admission
You have to apply for admission directly to the universities. Application forms can be requested from the International offices of universities. The filled applications have to be sent back to the university along with documents required to be attached. The attached documents must normally be authenticated copies of your certificates. You will also have to include authenticated copies of certificates confirming your knowledge of German, if required.

The Winter semester starts in October and the Summer semester starts in April. The application deadline is 15th July for the Winter semester and 15th January for the Summer semester.

Student Visa
Student interested to take up full time study in Germany are required to apply for a student visa. It is initially granted for a period of three months. It has to be extended by the authorities in Germany within three months of your stay in Germany. Extension is given for one year at a time till the end of the course. All International students must leave Germany on completion of the course of study.

Students have to fulfill the following requirements before being granted a student visa.

Submit the following documents:

1. Completed Visa Application Form

2. Photographs

3. Visa Application Fee

4. Evidence of Admission

5. Proof of Adequate Financial Resources

6. Health Certificate

The visa is issued when the student is assessed to be a genuine student, who intends to undertake further studies in Germany, abide by visa conditions, and depart on completion of the course. The student should convince the visa officer that his German language skills are adequate for the course he/she is undertaking. That the course is relevant to his/her current academic/ professional status. That he/she will comply with visa conditions and leave Germany after completion of the course. Processing of the visa can take up to eight weeks"
19th May 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after passing B.Tech ECE?

do we have scholarships to students who completed btech in ece?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?