15th January 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MS course from Germany? I am B.Tech ECE student and having backlogs. How may I get the information about course and fee structure for the same?

i am 4 b.tech ece student.i have backlogs.am i eligible for to do ms in germany?please give informatiom about courses & fee
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after passing B.Tech ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  3. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  4. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  6. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  8. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  9. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  12. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  14. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package? -- [New]
  15. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  17. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
17th July 2013, 09:00 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MS course from Germany? I am B.Tech ECE student and having backlogs. How may I get the information about course and fee structure for the same?

Dear Friend,
May You have Backlogs but you have completed your Graduation in Engineering that B.Tech in ECE,So,You are Eligible for the Course.
Mostly the university requires the Student to complete that particular B.Tech or B.E Course Completely even though he have backlogs but he must have completed it.

Regarding the courses in Germany so you are eligible for it but There is no Particular Fixed University.
You must list out University in which you have to apply for the course and then visit there sites for fee structure.
Note Every University have different Fee Structure,So,Its not Possible to mentioned any particular and as you have mentioned that in Germany so they may also include the Hostel Fee which varies for each and every university.
14th May 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MS course from Germany? I am B.Tech ECE student and having backlogs. How may I get the information about course and fee structure for the same?

I am eligible to pursue B.E in aerospace engineering in Italy ? Any merit ? Any enterance examinations?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?