4th October 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marketing having completed B-Pharmacy and Executive MBA?

I have done bpharma (65%) mba executive(66%) one year ,am i eligible to do phd in marketing from any university?
Ajay

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in KSOU if I have completed graduation and executive MBA? -- [New]
  3. Regular PhD will be possible after Executive MBA? Such candidates can appear for NET exam?
  4. Can I do Ph.D after BE and MBA? Am I eligible for Ph.D?
  5. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  7. Am I eligible for SET/NET exam or PhD if done Executive MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  9. Am I eligible for IFBI Banking course if completed MBA HR & Marketing and working as a Business Development Executive being a 29 years old candidate?
  10. How to do PhD for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  11. Can I study PhD after doing Executive MBA from KSOU?
  12. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  13. How to do MBA in HR? I am working as a Marketing Executive
  14. In which domain I should do PhD if completed MBA in HR and Marketing?
  15. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  17. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
8th November 2011, 01:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marketing having completed B-Pharmacy and Executive MBA?

Yes, you are certainly eligible for the PhD course after completing MBA. The basic criterion for applying for the PhD is a post graduation degree. It can be done in any discipline and also should have been from a reputed and recognized university or college. You can choose any university for the PhD course as part time or full time. But, it’s important for you to check whether the selected university or institute is an accredited one.
18th October 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marketing having completed B-Pharmacy and Executive MBA?

I have completed executive mba in finance from karnatka univercity.I can eligable for phd /net set exms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?