25th May 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD after doing Executive MBA from KSOU?

Sir,
My name is Harsha and I want to know about Executive MBA course from KSOU. I would like to know that if I do Executive MBA course from KSOU then I can do PhD? I am eligible for PhD? Please somebody tell me regarding this.

5th June 2015, 01:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study PhD after doing Executive MBA from KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My name is Harsha and I want to know about Executive MBA course from KSOU. I would like to know that if I do Executive MBA course from KSOU then I can do PhD? I am eligible for PhD? Please somebody tell me regarding this.
Sorry that you are not eligible for PhD after completing MBA from KSOU university. Those candidates who have completed their Three years Master's degree in relevant specialization from a recognized university, which is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to be eligible for PhD Program. It is Important that the University must be approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Since, KSOU university was not approved by UGC.

PhD Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who have completed a Master's Degree in respective subjects from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the PhD. Applicants should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in Master's Degree and applicants belonging to reserved categories can avail relaxation of 5% marks.

Please, refer the official Website - http://karnatakastateopenuniversity....s/recognitions
30th September 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study PhD after doing Executive MBA from KSOU?

Hello, I have done my 16 Years bachelors and then 1 Year MBA from UK. Am I eligible to do PHD ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?