9th January 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do SAP courses after doing final year B.E?

I am the final year b.e student (8th sem)of am i eligible to do sap coures right now or after the completion of b.e i have to do the coures

Related Questions:
  1. SAP courses and SAP Institutes after BE in Industrial Engineering and Management
  2. Which courses I can do like SAP, Embedded Systems being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  3. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  4. Which course should I take as specialization in finance? Best courses for CA, SAP or ICWAI?
  5. Will SAP course help me to get a good job? What are the qualifications required to be eligible to do SAP?
  6. Will the SAP course help me in getting a good job? Qualifications required to be eligible for SAP?
  7. Which are the best courses for me between CA, ICWAI or SAP?
  8. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  9. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  10. Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?
  11. Can I join SAP-FICO course after B.Com? Duration and the fee structure of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  13. For which courses am I eligible for foundation, intermediate or for final course?
  14. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  15. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there a good demand in SAP course in future? Benefits of the course?
  17. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  18. What is the fee structure for FI module?
19th April 2015, 08:49 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do SAP courses after doing final year B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the final year b.e student (8th sem)of am i eligible to do sap coures right now or after the completion of b.e i have to do the coures
SAP stands for System Applications and Products. SAP Course has different modules and the fee structure of each module are different. Yes, it is true that SAP is one of the most high paying & demanding course. After this course candidate will earn a good salary in top most companies. After graduation you are eligible to join this course. The duration of this course depends on the modules. You can choose modules as per your interest, opt that module in which you are interested.

SAP Course modules cover computer science, information systems, business administration, accounting, finance, operations management, human resources, or systems engineering.

You can choose a Siemens institute (SAP's Education Partner) to get SAP Certification, SAP Certification cost is 3 lakhs. Once you get the SAP Certification, you will get a good salary package in top companies.

If you are interested in SAP Course, then you can choose any one of the Institutes.

Analytics Academy
Banerghatta Road
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

RADIANT TCO (Training Consulting & Outsourcing)
296, GVS Complex, 3rd Floor, Jayanagar 3rd Block
Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Innosys Technologies
Hormavu,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

SAP CARE
BANGALORE
Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?