3rd July 2011, 07:51 PM
vinodkumar.vkv

For which courses am I eligible for foundation, intermediate or for final course?

I had completed graduation by B.com with tax and procedure and now iam doing M.com final year.now i want to do ICWA course so for which course is iam eligible for foundation,intermidiate or for the final course? please suggest me right now if possible

3rd July 2011, 10:54 PM
mundhra
Member+

Default Re: For which courses am I eligible for foundation, intermediate or for final course?

its intermediate course which you are eligible
4th July 2011, 12:54 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: For which courses am I eligible for foundation, intermediate or for final course?

Hello,
The ICWAI examinations are held in three stages – Foundation ,Intermediate and Final. A candidate may appear for the Foundation examination after passing the plus two (twelfth standard) examinations and completing coaching either postal or oral.
Higher Secondary (class 10+2) Passed Candidates can apply for the Foundation Course. As you are already a graduate You can directly join the Intermediate Course.
Best wishes...
4th July 2011, 12:55 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Those who have passed Graduation are exempted from foundation level exam.
The Intermediate and Final levels are compulsory for everyone.

So, you will have to first do the Intermediate course and only after passing that
you can get admission in Final course.

Visit: http://www.icwai.org/
4th July 2011, 01:18 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hello Vinod,
Since you have completed graduation you are eligible to get directly to admitted to Intermediate course of ICWAI. There is no way to get directly admitted to final. Intermediate course is a course of 18 months duration where one needs to clear the exam and undergo industrial training with the assistance of the ICWAI Institute.
After qualifying the Intermediate examination one is eligible for the Final.

Best Wishes....
4th July 2011, 03:47 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

you want to do ICWA.

this is very good course.

but know about this you see:---

http://www.icwai.org/icwai/index.asp
4th July 2011, 04:58 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodkumar.vkv View Post
I had completed graduation by B.com with tax and procedure and now iam doing M.com final year.now i want to do ICWA course so for which course is iam eligible for foundation,intermidiate or for the final course? please suggest me right now if possible
Hello sir
yes you are Eligible for both course.
first you have to take admission in intermediate couse after clear that you can apply for final course
4th July 2011, 09:44 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
generally icwai has 3 stages
foundation ,inter , final
but as you are now doing m.com you can start with
intermediate course directly............................

good luck........................
8th May 2012, 10:07 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

ICWAI examinations are held in three stages – Foundation ,Intermediate and Final. A candidate may appear for the Foundation examination after passing the plus two (twelfth standard) examinations and completing coaching either postal,you will have to first do the Intermediate course and only after passing that
you can get admission in Final course.
Visit: http://www.icwai.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?