18th October 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Which courses I can do like SAP, Embedded Systems being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?

i`m studying b.tech final year ece department.i want to study some course`s like sap,ies,embedded systems.which course is better please tell me?.if you know any other course tell me about that and by doing that course what is future tell me that also.i`m confused what to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking? -- [New]
  2. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)?
  3. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
  4. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  5. What is the admission procedure to do MS in Embedded Systems?
  6. How to do MSc Embedded system after completing B.E ECE with 66%
  7. What is the scope of embedded system?
  8. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  9. Which is a better stream between VLSI, DIP or Embedded Systems?
  10. Internship for M.Tech Embedded Systems student? Website of those companies?
  11. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  12. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which courses can I opt for ME being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  14. Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is pursuing Training in Embedded Systems?
  15. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  16. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  17. Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?
  18. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
12th March 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I can do like SAP, Embedded Systems being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?

I am MBA finance fresher looking to join sap course which inst gives me a bright future, and which module o should take,,,presently i am wrkn in mnc night shift so i can manage plz help me out
24th December 2012, 10:49 PM
sree_munna

Lightbulb Re: Which courses I can do like SAP, Embedded Systems being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?

can ece students were eligible for sap certification? plzzz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?