2nd February 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?

Dear sir/ma'm,
Right now I am pursuing bachelor's in engineering with electronics and telecommunication (3rd year). I have scored 60.2% in my 12th CBSE board examination held in session 2012-2013. Now I wanted to give my 12th CBSE board exam again as my percentage was very low...
Can I give my 12th CBSE board exam again??

3rd February 2016, 01:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for your re-appearance of 12th board examination now as you are currently pursuing your graduation degree and have elapsed a couple of years too.

Therefore, there is no chance for you to re-appear for your board examination now for a better result.
3rd February 2016, 01:15 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You could have opted to opt for your board examination as a private candidate just after your board examination but now as you are pursuing your graduation degree, you are not eligible to appear for improvement examination now.
3rd February 2016, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to write 12th standard board examinations to improve your aggregate being a B.Tech 3rd years student. You are eligible to appear in Improvement examinations only in the year in which you have appeared in regular examinations.You are not eligible to appear in Improvement examinations which are conducted every year. Since, you have already completed 12th standard and pursuing B.Tech 3rd year, you are not eligible to appear in Improvement examinations.
29th January 2023, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th two times from cbse board in 2015 then I choose polytechnic and after completing that starts my btech. But now I want to give 12th exam again, is it possible by any means?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?