4th August 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force after B.Com by writing NDA test?

can i join the Indian Airforce after B.com by writing an NDA test

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10th?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After 12th what should I do to get selected in Indian Air Force? Details about the NDA entrance test?
  4. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  5. How to get forms for NDA Exam to join Air Force?
  6. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  8. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  9. How can I apply for NDA test? I am interested to join Indian Air force
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  11. How to become airforce officer after passing 10th class
  12. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  13. Can I become a Pilot in Future? What should I do to become a Pilot of PIA?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing NDA exam
  16. Can I complete my engineering by taking leave of 2-3 years? I am selected for SSR batch
  17. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015 -- [New]
  18. Is there any way to join NDA on the basis of 12th? Career options in NDA?
6th September 2012, 07:45 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after B.Com by writing NDA test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join the Indian Airforce after B.com by writing an NDA test
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year. Those who are Interested to Join Defence After Intermediate examination are eligible for NDA Examination.

But only Unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA Examination.

I think you have crossed the age of 19 years, You have completed your B.com and if your age is less than 19 years then you are eligible to apply for NDA. Your age should not be more than 19 years at the time of commencement of Training. If you are born in 1994 then you are not eligible for NDA.

And i am sure than you crossed the age of 19 years, So you can not eligible for NDA.

As you said that you pursuing your Graduation course in B.com, and after Graduate in commerce you are not eligible for Air force.

If you have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination then you can apply for CDS Examination and Join IAF after graduation. Your age should between 19 to 23 years to apply for IAF.

If you have not study these subjects in your Intermediate then you can only apply for Army or Ground duty of IAF. You have to scored more than 60% marks in your graduation to apply for ground duty branch of IAF, For complete details you can collect from the official websites.
6th September 2012, 09:43 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
NDA exam stands for national defence accdemy which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
You can indian air force by applying nda exam.

NDA EXAM ELIGIBLITY:-
>12th standard from recognized university.
PCM subject for indian air force.
>age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
>you must be unmarried man and indian citizen.
You are eligible for nda exam.
For more:-
www.nda.nic.in
www.upsc.gov.in
31st January 2016, 11:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

After graduation, it may be possible that you have crossed the maximum age limit to apply for NDA exam which is from 16.5 years to 19.5 years. So, in that case, you can go for CDS exam which is also conducted by UPSC to make recruitment of defense personnel.

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam to join IAF are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for Indian Air Force Academy is 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

-The age limit to apply for IAF is from 19 years to 23 years.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to CDS exam.

-The exam process involves

*Written Exam.

*Interview by Services Selection Board.

*Physical and Medical Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?