6th September 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can we go for Flying branch in IAF after passing B.Com?

can we go for flying branch in IAF after b.com...pelase tel me

4th October 2012, 10:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we go for Flying branch in IAF after passing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can Join Flying Branch of Indian Air force only if you have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subject in your Intermediate examination along with Graduation from a recognised University. Final year appearing graduate candidates are also eligible for Flying Branch.

You can Join Flying Branch through AFCAT Examination, Air force common admission test examination is conducted by IAF, twice in a year and the notification is published in the employment Newspaper or also in the official website of IAF.

To apply for Flying Branch you have to attained the age of 19 years and not more than 23 years.

The selection is based on written test followed by SSB Interview, the written test is objective and there are 4 sections in AFCAT Examination and you have to passed in each one of the section Individually. Only then you will be able to cracked this examination.

If you have fulfill the given mentioned Eligibility then you are eligible for AFCAT Examination and Join IAF Flying Branch.

You can also apply for the CDS Examination to Join Indian Air force as Flying Branch. CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year and for this examination you have to complete graduation from a recognised university and you must have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects, for more details check official website.
4th October 2012, 11:49 PM
manohar40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After passing B.com you are not eligible for I.A.F.
For Indian Air Force you have to pass graduation with physics and Maths stream.

If you want you can join Indian Army after passing B.Com.
For this you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in
6th October 2012, 12:09 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,
IAF stands Indian Air Force it is one of the wing in the National Defense AcademyN(NDA). This NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC.

NDA has three wings:

Indian Army
Indian Navy
Indian Air Force

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete +2 from a recognised state board.

You should be a citizen of india.

You must be physically fit.

Age limits is 16 1/2 year to 19years.

And the most important thing is only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Selection procedure:

Written test
Interview
Medical test.

For more details visit www.upsc.gov.in

all the best...............
24th November 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,iam a commerce student studying 12th.I would like to join in the iaf,in flying branch.so what should i do for it.does as possible getting bca or mca degree helps me to get in to flying branch?please answer me
6th February 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

can you please confirm my eligibility for Flying Branch IAF? As my current age is 21 year old, i have cleared my 10 2 with physics and Mathematics, now i'm qualifying my graduation with B.com stream from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU). So that i can make a step ahead for CDSE==>AFSB.....
6th February 2013, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For Flying Branch in Air Force you must have any of the following Qualifications:

Graduation in Any discipline from a recognised University and should have studied 10+2 with physics and maths.
Or

Graduation in Engineering or Physics or Maths.

Hence if you have studied 10+2 with physics and maths and then completed your Graduation in Commerce then you can apply for Flying Branch of Air Force. But you have to pass the examination and Interview.

There is PABT test also for Flying Branch . PABT is Pilot Aptitude Battery Test.

You can join Air Force Flying Branch through CDS and AFCAT .

The age limit for Air Force Academy is 19 to 23 years.

The selection will be based on the performance in the following stages:

-Written exam

-SSB

-Interview

For more information visit http://www.careerairforce.nic.in

You can also download the attachment for more information
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AFCAT.pdf(135.0 KB, 116 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?