7th August 2013, 05:31 AM
sharon narula

Am I eligible to get admission in any college of Delhi University after completing 12th

sir/ madam, I am doing 12th class from open school ( nios ).
am I eligible to get admission in any college of delhi university after completing my 12th?
what I do? please help me!!
I am so depressed!!
reply me soon!!
thank you!!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?
  3. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  4. Can I do B.Com after 10th?
  5. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  6. Which is the best college of Delhi University? I have scored 91% in 12th standard
  7. How can I join in chemical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  9. Can I get admission in Delhi University for B.A after scoring 62% marks in 12th class? In which college can I take admission?
  10. Can I do my B.Com directly after passing BPP course?
  11. Am I eligible for admission in B.C.A. with N.I.O.S 12th mark sheet in Delhi?
  12. How to do B.Ed after finishing 2nd PUC in commerce?
  13. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  14. Can I get admission in colleges of Delhi University after completing 12th class from NIOS Boards
  15. How to do MSc in forensic science after doing BSc with microbiology
  16. Which is the best college in Delhi for B.Com? Will I get admission in Delhi after scoring 80% in 12th board?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  18. Studying in Noida, living in Delhi: Admission possible in Delhi University or IP University after 12th?
15th September 2015, 04:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any college of Delhi University after completing 12th

NIOS stands for The National institute of open schooling and it is the world's largest board of open school. It is one of the three Central Board of education of India other than CBSE and ICSE and hence its certificate is recognized in almost every field.

Hence you are definitely eligible for admission in Delhi University having completed your higher secondary school degree with NIOS as DU does recognizes the certificates provided by NIOS.

But for admission in any college of DU you must secure a very high percentage of aggregate as these colleges are best all around the India's and hence their cutoffs are very high.

For details regarding the procedure of admission in the DU as well as for having an Idea of cutoffs for different courses in different college you can visit to the official website of DU i.e; www.du.ac.in.
10th December 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any college of Delhi University after completing 12th

Can i get admission in any engineering college of maharashtra after completing 12th fron NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?