9th April 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Bio Tech course by giving MH-CET exam?

Am I eligible to get admission for Bio Tech course by giving MH-CET exam? Can you please guide on the same? How to ensure that I will clear the exam? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

11th December 2017, 02:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Bio Tech course by giving MH-CET exam?

MH CET is Mahasrashtra Common Entrance Test.

The eligibility criteria for exam is:

1. For Biotech, you should have studied PCB subject group with mathematics. Board appearing candidates of 10+2 can also apply for CET exam.

You need to work hard on these subjects, do revision multiple times, practice a lot. To secure top rank, you must have done enough practice.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

You should wait for 2018 MH CET exam notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?