19th March 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech this year if qualified Diploma CET last year?

Sir,
I have qualified in Diploma CET last year.
But due to some reason I haven't take admission
in B.Tech course. Kindly tell me now in this
year I am eligible for admission or not?

Related Questions:
22nd March 2015, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech this year if qualified Diploma CET last year?

You have to clear same year's CET to get admission. Last year result is not applicable for this year. Hence, appear for entrance exam again this year if you want to get admission now. There is no rule that you can use the scorecard of previous year for getting admission this year. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam of this year and try to get a decent rank in it. You can definitely get admission through counselling without any doubt if you perform excellently.
27th March 2015, 09:02 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech this year if qualified Diploma CET last year?

You cannot get admission on the behalf of last year CET result. Here you need to give CET again and admission is given according to rank score by you this time.

As CET conducted every year thus result is only applicable for current session. If you missed to claim your admission then you need to give that again.
30th March 2015, 05:10 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello dear aspirant,

Yes, You easily get the admission in btech after completing CET

The another factor is that you get the best rank or best percentage in diploma

If you get the above 80 percent diploma then the admission for btech is easy

Now i want to you is that you clear the three year diploma after that you apply the admission

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?