10th June 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in any engineering college after giving re-exam of 3 subjects in 12th Class?

Sir, I was failed in semesters 2 and 3. Now I am giving re-exam of 3 subjects in PCM. I have a doubt if, I secure 33 marks which is a passing mark, but could not complete 132 then am I eligible to get admission in Engineering College ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in AIPMT to further study MBBS being a Physics graduate?
  2. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  3. What all career can I have after giving class 12th boards with language as one of the subjects?
  4. By joining local engineering college and giving JEE 2016 can I apply for NITs?
  5. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  6. Can I be eligible for admission in B.A or 12th class? I have passed Polytechnic Diploma of 3 years from government college
  7. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  8. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. How can I join medical course through EAMCET?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  11. Admission in any Medial college for MBBS after compartment in 12th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to join Air Force by giving NDA Exam being a candidate from 12th Class in Non Medical stream?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  14. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Com in Symbiosis College for 12th PCM candidate?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  18. Am I eligible to join Engineering after completion of 12th Class in private?
10th June 2016, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any engineering college after giving re-exam of 3 subjects in 12th Class?

Normally, most of the engineering colleges want 50% marks in PCM stream. If you can't fulfill the eligibility criteria then it will be difficult to get admission without appearing for entrance exam.
Hence, make sure you get 50% marks after re exam then only you will be eligible for major engineering entrance exams.
10th June 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any engineering college after giving re-exam of 3 subjects in 12th Class?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Engineering course, you must have completed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board and you must have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Engineering course. Even if you have failed in 2 or 3 subjects of 12th standard, you can qualify the failed subjects by appearing in Supplementary examinations and once, you qualify the examinations, you are eligible to get admission in Engineering course.
10th June 2016, 10:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I was failed in semesters 2 and 3. Now I am giving re-exam of 3 subjects in PCM. I have a doubt if, I secure 33 marks which is a passing mark, but could not complete 132 then am I eligible to get admission in Engineering College ?
If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board, then you are eligible to get admission in Engineering college.

Your age should be above 16 years.
11th June 2016, 02:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in Engineering college after having appeared for re-examination in 3 subjects in 12th standard. You should however have to score a minimum of 40% in PCM and should have cleared your 12th boards from a recognized board in order to be able to appear for JEE(Main) examination and get admission in engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?