11th June 2017, 07:50 PM
SanjayPralhad Suryavanshi

Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Arch course after failing in NATA entrance exam?

Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Arch course after failing in NATA entrance exam? Can you please tell me what should I do if I fail now? How to make sure that I will do the B.Arch course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

14th June 2017, 09:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Arch course after failing in NATA entrance exam?

B.Arch refers to Bachelor of Architecture and same is a professional bachelor degree course after pursuing which one heads towards becoming an architect.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.Arch degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any stream with Mathematics as one of the main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of examination.

Basically for admission in top architectural colleges to pursue B.Arch degree course one needs to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ), NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) or State CET.

So having failed top qualify NATA you still have the option of either JEE to get admission in top architectural colleges which includes CFTIs like IIT, NIT, etc. or State CET for admission in architectural colleges managed by concerned state education board.
15th June 2017, 10:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Arch course after failing in NATA entrance exam?

For admission in Bachelor of Architecture, there are two entrance examinations conducted at national level.

1. Joint Entrance Examination Main.

2. National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

You need to crack any one of them to get admission in any architecture course. If you can not clear then no college will offer you admission without NATA or JEE scorecard. At least, you should qualify one of them.
15th June 2017, 07:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Intelligence. It is entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Architecture. The eligibility criteria for B.Arch course is that candidate must have done 10+2 with mathematics as compulsory subject.

If you have not cleared NATA entrance examination then you can get admission in private architecture college on basis of your marks in 10+2. But if you want to get admission in government college, you need to clear JEE Main or NATA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?