29th December 2012, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

How should I make a career in banking sector after completing 12th with PCM?

i have completed 12 with pcm.what sould i do for good career in banking sector.?and how can i get good salary.?

31st December 2012, 02:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I make a career in banking sector after completing 12th with PCM?

You can join as Clerk in SBI. For that you need to have at least 60% marks in graduation. Graduation is required for attending CWE conducted by IBPS. The qualification is mandatory for both clerical and P.O position. Basic salary package for clerical jobs is around Rs. 7300/- per month and that for P.O is Rs. 14,000/- per month.
31st December 2012, 07:00 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I make a career in banking sector after completing 12th with PCM?

As per me you have two good options. First option would be to complete graduation and then apply for the IBPS entrance exam. Second option would be to further study after graduation and apply for MBA in Banking or Finance.

If applying for the IBPS exam then apply for the Bank PO which will offer better salary of up to 15,000+. While the jobs offered after MBA course would offer salary over 25,000. The choice is yours.

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. A bachelor degree in any discipline.

2. There is no percentage criteria.

3. The age limit is 20 to 30 years.

4. Three years relaxation for OBC.

5. Five years relaxation for SC/ST.

MBA Admission

You can apply for MBA upon clearing the the graduation. There are various entrance exams for the admission in MBA.

CAT

MAT

GMAT

XAT

Common Admission Test is most popular. You will need at least 50 percent marks in graduation to appear for it. SC/ST candidates will need 45 percent marks. If cleared the exam with good score then apply for the admission in IIMs.

Indian Institute of Managements are best MBA universities in the country. A lot of students of IIMs are offered high paid job in foreign countries through on campus placement. Every year big names of the banking world come to IIMs to hire candidates.
11th January 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM A COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENT. CAN I GO FOR BANKING AFTER PASS 12th WITH 60%
11th January 2013, 06:20 PM

you should complete your graduation in any discipline .
after that you are elligible for various post in bank as
bank po/clerk...
and if you have done your bachelor degree in b.tech with cs branch you can apply for IT officer as well.
thankyou.
19th January 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.sc. I year with pcm can i get job in bank?
10th August 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

i am a 12 class student and in future .so what are the requirments for doing banking course
13th September 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Which bachelor degree would be more comfortable for bank jobs: bsc or bba or anything else?plz reply soon
14th April 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th passed student with pcm what to do to get a job in banking sector with handsome amount of salary
27th December 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th. Is doing graduation important.With PCM which subject choose for graduation to make carrer in banking?
14th June 2017, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the best government job for girls after completing 12 pcm..With salary..
15th June 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I Am In Class 10 Which Subject I Should Take To Make My Future In Banking Sector Pcm/Commerce And After 12 What I have To do With That Subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?