28th June 2017, 08:49 AM
Siddhrameshwar Vinod Minc

Am I eligible to get admission in government polytechnic college with 82.60 percentage?

Am I eligible to get admission in government polytechnic college with 82.60 percentage? I am a female candidate and belong to open category. Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?
  2. What is the cut-off for Government Polytechnic College, Mumbai for admission in Polytechnic courses?
  3. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  4. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Rajasthan Board to study in Government Polytechnic College, Kota?
  6. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  7. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  8. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  9. How to change from private polytechnic to government polytechnic in Allahabad?
  10. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  11. For admission in Government Polytechnic, Gondia how much percentage should I score in 10th board exam?
  12. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  13. Am I eligible to get B.Pharm admissions in government college after scoring 86 percentage in 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. Can I join Diploma directly in 2nd year?
  16. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How get transferred from one polytechnic college to another in Dhaka, Bangladesh?
  18. Possibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of West Bengal without any entrance exam? -- [New]
30th June 2017, 08:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government polytechnic college with 82.60 percentage?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in government polytechnic college with 82.60 % of marks.

The eligibility criteria for polytechnic entrance exam are as under :-

-The minimum qualification for polytechnic entrance exam is 10th pass from a recognized board.The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks.

- The candidate who have completed 12th can also get admission in polytechnic entrance exam.

- The course duration for 10th passed candidate is 3 years and 2 years for 12th passed candidates.

- The candidates who have passed ITI can also apply for the polytechnic entrance exam and course duration is 2 years for these candidates.
30th June 2017, 10:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government polytechnic college with 82.60 percentage?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in government polytechnic college after scoring 82.60% aggregate marks in your 10th standard from a Government recognised board. You need to appear in Polytechnic entrance examinations like AP PolyCET, TS PolyCET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you can get admission in government polytechnic college for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?