19th March 2017, 10:52 AM
Jdhdsb

Am I eligible to get admission in HM after clearing the compartment exam in Physics?

Am I eligible to get admission in HM after clearing the compartment exam in Physics? Can you please give me the eligible criteria for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

21st March 2017, 10:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in HM after clearing the compartment exam in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdhdsb View Post
Am I eligible to get admission in HM after clearing the compartment exam in Physics? Can you please give me the eligible criteria for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for Hotel Management exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for HM course. But your age should be below 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?