14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I not allowed to appear for BA private exam, if I have a live compartment exam in 12th?

Sir, I got compartment in economics in 12th and I filled BA form private from PU. I got 19 marks, they say that I cannot give exams but I got compartment only in one paper. Now, what can I do to save my year?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in Physics (12th) compartment exam third time? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Compartmental exam for 3rd time? Should I have to submit Practical Papers?
  3. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  4. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?
  5. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  6. Is there any problem in 12th private to take admission in B.Tech?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech after qualifying 12th Compartmental exam?
  8. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
  9. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  11. Can I appear as private candidate in 12th after having compartment in 12th Physics?
  12. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  13. 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?
  14. Can I give CBSE private exam after getting compartment in 2 subjects
  15. Can I get admission in COMEDK college? I have compartment in Maths
  16. How to apply for private 3rd chance compartment
  17. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  18. Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?
14th January 2017, 09:30 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I not allowed to appear for BA private exam, if I have a live compartment exam in 12th?

You have to clear your exams to get admission into college for bachelor degree.
Till then you can do any certified training or diploma course
15th January 2017, 10:07 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I not allowed to appear for BA private exam, if I have a live compartment exam in 12th?

In order to get admission in bachelor's degree in any discipline, a candidate must have passed in all subjects of standard 12th. Yes, it is true that you can not get admission in Bachelor of Arts when you have compartment in any subject in 12th.

You must clear your compartment in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Arts. Compartment examination are conducted after regular exams or you can also appear for one subject along with regular exams which will be conducted in March 2017. Once you clear compartment in board exam, you will be eligible for admission in Bachelor's degree.
15th January 2017, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got compartment in economics in 12th and I filled BA form private from PU. I got 19 marks, they say that I cannot give exams but I got compartment only in one paper. Now, what can I do to save my year?

Yes, you are not allowed to appear for BA private examination without clearing the 12th examination.
You have to clear all the subjects in class 12th in order to take admission in BA private course. The candidates after completion of class XII can apply for the admission to BA private. So you have to first clear the 12th compartment examination to study BA course. The course is available in various universities in India.
15th January 2017, 12:37 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Candidates without passing all subjects of 12th board exam can not apply for examination of Bachelor of Arts.

You can appear for board exam with NIOS to prevent loss of one complete academic year. Second option is to appear for compartment exam after board exams are over. After securing passing marks, you will be allowed to appear for BA private exam.
15th January 2017, 01:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

According to the rules and regulations a candidate is not eligible to pursue a degree course if she or he has not completed or cleared 12th standard. Even if you are thinking that you will pursue your BA course from private so you are not eligible because first you have to qualify in all the subjects in your 12th standard you have to declare yourself as a passed student then only you will be eligible to pursue whatever course you are interested. So firstly clear your compartment exam then only you can do BA.
15th January 2017, 02:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification which is required to pursue a degree course in whatever screen you're interested is that the candidate must have passed in 12th standard in all the subjects with meaning of 50% marks and 5% relaxation is given to be reserved category students so as you have not clear your compartment exam so you are not eligible to pursue your higher education. So clear your compartment exam then only you can apply for the admission in BA.
15th January 2017, 04:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You are not allowed to appear for BA private examination if you have live compartment exam in 12th. Candidates who have passed 12th can only apply for BA exams. Candidates who fail in any one subject also can not pursue bachelor's degree.

You can appear for compartment examination of that subject and obtain passing marks to give exam of Bachelor of Arts.
15th January 2017, 05:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to appear for Bachelor of Arts Private examination:

*You should have at least passing percentage of marks in board. Candidate who fail in any one of the subject of board exam must clear compartment exam or reappear for board examination.

*After clearing backlog subject, you can apply for Bachelor of Arts private exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?