25th July 2011, 11:10 PM
vikkureddy

What is the scope of BBA and opportunities available for it?

hai sir...
i completed my intermediate m.p.c with 80%.... am intrested to do business courses so plz tell me what i have to do next???
can v do BBA after intermediate directly and how many years it is reply me......and what subjects is in that coursE...........

23rd August 2011, 04:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of BBA and opportunities available for it?

Yes after completing your Intermediate you can go for BBA.

The BBA program is a three-year full-time programme at undergraduate level.
The BBA course offers specialization in Marketing, Finance, Tourism and International Business.

CAREER WITH BBA DEGREE

The BBA program prepares students for executive career in business and other organizations. The BBA degree is many a times referred to as the golden passport, since it gives its holder an edge in the job market by opening more doors of opportunity. The degree helps the graduate to fulfill potential for high earnings, increased responsibility, and greater personal development. The present decade has been labelled as the era of business, business administration and business graduates.
23rd August 2011, 05:44 PM
mentor_kapil

Bachelor of Business Administration is among the most preferred management courses for undergraduate-level and is offered by many colleges of India.

Scope of BBA is good. BBA degree can open many doors. These are the career available:
Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Systems, Marketing, Real Estate, Entrepreneurship, Management, etc.

For further studies after your BBA, below are the good options:

Opting for MBA
Bank Examinations
CA preparation
IAS Examination
CS preparation
Study Abroad

Good Lucks...!!
23rd August 2011, 06:34 PM
Sehwag6

BBA stands for bachelor in business administration . Eligibility is 12th in any stream. After completing the bba, you go with mba. That is better choice. All the best
23rd August 2011, 07:03 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

HELLO FRIEND

I am giving you details about the career scope after doing BBA in a very lucid form with a pdf attachment also that will surely help you .

1st you can pursue higher studies after doingyour BBA :like you have options to go for master`s course .some of the options available are MBA/MCA/PG DIPLOMA

2nd option you have is you can pursue certification courses after BBA

3rd The candidiates have a wide range of areas from which they can select the courses to be pursued .
In the field of finance field they can opt for courses like ICWAI /CA/etc
Courses need to be decided keeping in mind the career aspects also

4thly Candidiates can join the firm at the excecutive level .
These candidates are preferred for the positions like HR and also Fnance

Lastly but not the least you can get a job in Government sector
23rd August 2011, 08:21 PM
Mechanical Rai

BBA:Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor's degree in Commerce and business administration.
Duration : 3 years in india.
it is good that you wnt to go to business field. BBA is really good.
it includes accounting, business law and ethics, economics, financial management,human resource management, information technology,and marketing etc.
SCOPE :it just provide just a overview of business administration, it is better to go for a good MBA. however you can get a job in any organisatio with a pay ranging from 10000-20000 INR.
13th December 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 49%marks in 12th(arts stream)....nw i m dng bba ist year,,,,,it is gud 4 me oo nt,,,,in my cmng future,which line of bba,,,i'll choose(finaning,mktng or hr,etc...)Komal,,IItm student....
13th December 2011, 10:32 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear .......
BBA stands for.........

After BBA you can go for many line like...
CA
ICWAI
CS
MBA
Etc....
You can say this it is graduate.
after this you can apply for Banking exams, In my opinion you should read higher like MBA CA, etc..
Below is the Carrier chart from where you will get details information..........

.After BBA you can get job but not in a good salary , for this you have to study more.

good luck...........
16th May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA from distance education program me now can i prepare for IAS EXAM in management side?
or what are another better opportunities and governmental jobs after doing BBA and MBA?
29th July 2012, 10:37 PM
samatha89
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of BBA and opportunities available for it?

you can go for BBA.

The BBA program is a three-year full-time programme at undergraduate level.
The BBA course offers specialization in Marketing, Finance, Tourism and International Business.

CAREER WITH BBA DEGREE

The BBA program prepares students for executive career in business and other organizations. The BBA degree is many a times referred to as the golden passport, since it gives its holder an edge in the job market by opening more doors of opportunity. The degree helps the graduate to fulfill potential for high earnings, increased responsibility, and greater personal development. The present decade has been labelled as the era of business, business administration and business graduates.
30th July 2012, 12:02 AM
padmasree253

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Hello friend,

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]Its good that you are interested Bachelors degree in Business administration and you will have plenty of job opportunities mostly in private sectors in Management industry[/SIZE][SIZE=2]

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]Scope for BBA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
Bachelor in Business Administration or BBA, as it is more popularly known as, is
one of the highly In-demand courses in today’s world. If you
successfully complete your course in BBA,you will have a secured job prospects in finance,
marketing and Human Resource sector.
However, the potential of this course should not be emitted to this extent.You have to be armed with a future specialized course to pursue such as MBA, C.A., C.S. and
ICW.
The scope of BBA is large and can not be assessed within a few years of
advancement. It requires a massive look out. The scope is endless to make a wonderful
career. All the core branches of business such as Marketing management, Finance
management and Human resource management is being taught at the college to equip the
student to face any challenges of the industry.

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]Career opportunities after BBA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
Opting for MBA
Bank Examinations
CA preparation
IAS Examination
CS preparation
Study Abroad
banking
MNCs
Enyreprenuership
Consulting
Chartered Accountancy
ADVERTISING
Teaching

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/SIZE]
30th July 2012, 12:04 AM
Srikar achill

Yes sir you can join BBA.The BBA program is a three-year full-time programme at undergraduate level.
CAREER WITH BBA DEGREE
The BBA program prepares students for executive career in business and other organizations. The BBA degree is many a times referred to as the golden passport, since it gives its holder an edge in the job market by opening more doors of opportunity. The degree helps the graduate to fulfill potential for high earnings, increased responsibility, and greater personal development.
16th November 2012, 11:02 AM
kv17960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehwag6 View Post
BBA stands for bachelor in business administration . Eligibility is 12th in any stream. After completing the bba, you go with mba. That is better choice. All the best
and which country will b gud 4 doing mba...2 do mba experience is nt necessary??
17th July 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Did BBA degree is doing in correspodents is valuable or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?