14th June 2013, 04:50 PM

Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc in Mathematics? I have scored 50%

I have completed my BSc in mathematics.I got 50%.Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech.please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  3. MTech admission criteria after BSc and MCA
  4. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Mathematics in PU? I have scored 381 in CET
  5. Am I eligible to get Job in MNC having scored 58% of marks in B.Sc Mathematics?
  6. Can I join BITS without Maths as a subject in 12th?
  7. Which college gives direct admission to M.Tech after completing BSc in computer science? What is the criteria for admission in M.Tech?
  8. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  9. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  10. Eligibility for MCA entrance in NIMACT? I have completed my graduation with 49.67% so can I give NIMACT entrance exam for MCA?
  11. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  12. Post graduation courses for which I am eligible? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for GATE Mathematics after completing BSc and MSc through distance education
  15. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry Honors -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I join for MBA after passing B.Com with 48%?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA course in Government Universities after completing BSc IT degree from PTU in Distance Mode with Mathematics in 12th scheme?
10th September 2013, 12:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc in Mathematics? I have scored 50%

No, you can't seek admission to M.Tech. But you can join the course after completing M.Sc in mathematics. M.Sc holders in specific subjects and B.Tech holders are eligible to apply for M.Tech. Admissions are done on the basis of GATE score. Eligible candidates can attempt GATE any number of times. There is no age restriction to apply.
3rd July 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in M.Tech after completing BSc in Mathematics? I have scored 50%

Am i eligible to get admission after completing B.sc on mathematics...if yes, after m.sc what is the process i have to do for admission on m.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?