27th May 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?

i had already taken aeee test nd now there is need for enterence test for admission in b tech (agri) at pau ludhiana.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  3. When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?
  4. How to register for BSc Agriculture in PAU Ludiana and CCAU Hisar
  5. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to take admission in PAU Ludhiana after 10+2 in humanity stream with 59% marks? -- [New]
  7. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  8. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Soil (Agriculture) course?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana?
  11. Can I take admission in PAU, Ludiana after doing 12th non medical?
  12. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  13. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  14. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  15. Cooking/Baking course at PAU
  16. To get admission in Food tech in PAU should I do well in maths of PAU CET?
  17. Which colleges are offering Veterinary course in Punjab?
  18. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
14th May 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?

i had got 65 marks in jee main ,am i eligible for admission in btech at pau ludhiana..
19th May 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?

Plz suggest me the book frm where i can prepare for entrance exam of btech pau.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?