24th April 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?

sir.I wish to appear in the entrance test 2012 for B.Sc in agriculture conducted by PAU Ludhiana,when I need to apply for the above entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission PAU Ludhiana for BSc Agriculture after passing 12th with 92% marks?
  2. Is there entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Agriculture in PAU Ludhiana?
  3. How to register for BSc Agriculture in PAU Ludiana and CCAU Hisar
  4. Can I join PAU after BSc to go for MSc? Syllabus for BSc Agriculture entrance exam which is going to be held in Khalsa College?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MSc after BSc? What is the fee structure and eligibility in PAU Ludhiana? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in BSc Agricultural 6 years program after passing 10th? My rank in AAI Test Ludiana is 153
  7. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?
  8. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  9. When will be the test conducted for BSc Agriculture?
  10. Can I take admission in PAU, Ludiana after doing 12th non medical?
  11. Procedure for admission in PhD(Food Technology)? Colleges offering this course?
  12. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. How may I join B.Tech(agriculture) program offered by Punjabi university, Ludhiana?
  15. What is the process to join Ph.D after qualifying NET?
  16. Which colleges are offering Veterinary course in Punjab?
  17. What is the cutoff marks in BSc Agriculture?
  18. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
5th March 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?

sir if we are repeatrs in 12th,cant we join Bsc AG???
27th March 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When do I need to apply for BSc Agriculture test conducted by PAU Ludhiana?

when will the forms for ludhiana pau aviable
15th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare and what type of questions are asked in B.sc agriculture entrance test????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?