25th February 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc (CBZ) course and after completing it I want to join the Indian Navy because it is my dream to work for my country so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th August 2017, 12:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy?

For recruitment in Indian Navy the required minimum qualification is candidate must have passed 12th with PCM from a recognised board.

For recruitment in Navy as an officer after bachelor degree is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in technology or engineering from a recognised university.

For recruitment in Indian Navy it is necessary to have Mathematics and Physics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination after bachelor degree with Botany, Chemistry and Zoology. To get detail information about Indian Navy visit at www.joinindiannavy.nic.in.
15th August 2017, 08:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy?

After bachelor's degree in science with Chemistry, Biology and Zoology, candidates are not eligible for jobs in Indian Navy. The eligibility criteria to apply for entrance exam of Navy is bachelor's degree in science or engineering. In science, Physics and Chemistry must be compulsory subject.

You have neither studied engineering nor science with Physics and Chemistry and so you can not apply for jobs in Navy and Air force.
2nd November 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my degree in physic ,maths and chemistry but i had not scored very good marks in maths in 12th class will it matter .but my marks in degree are excellent so i am eligible for INDIAN NAVY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?