26th August 2012, 01:58 PM
rafick21

Can I join B.Tech or B.E in any regular college in Tamilnadu? I have completed diploma mechanical engineer in CMJ University

I have completed my diploma mechanical engineer in cmj university.
can i join B.TECH (OR) BE[/B] in any regular college in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Tech in mechanical in CMJ university and what are the future perspective
  2. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering eligible for TNPSC Group IV?
  4. How to pursue a job as computer engineer? I have completed diploma after 10th from Punjab state of technical education
  5. How to do part time engineering in any government affiliated university? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering in Tamilnadu
  6. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  7. Is CMJ universiy approved for embassy attestation in India & foreign countries?
  8. Is CMJ university approved or a fake university?
  9. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. In which college can I get after completing diploma in mechanical field
  11. Can i get a government job of Mechanical engineer after my Diploma(Regular) and B.Tech through distance learning?
  12. Required Qualification to join Diploma in Electrical stream in CMJ University?
  13. Can I switch to CMJ University after completing studies in PG University
  14. Can I appear for SSC entrance exam after completing diploma in civil engineering from CMJ university?
  15. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  16. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. How to do marine engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
29th April 2013, 10:20 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech or B.E in any regular college in Tamilnadu? I have completed diploma mechanical engineer in CMJ University

Dear Friend,
You are eligible to join the B.E or B.Tech Program in any of the Regular Colleges in Tamil Nadu.Since as you have completed your Diploma Degree.

You can apply directly to the first year or You can also join directly to the second year of B.E or B.Tech Programmes by Lateral Entry Process.

Choice is yours you may go on with any mode whether its for the First Year or for the Second year by lateral Entry Process,Both the choice is best as first will let you to get the core knowledge regarding the subject while that second will save your one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?