23rd October 2017, 05:13 PM
milan1321

Am I eligible to get lateral entry in Jharkhand after completion of diploma in Mechanical from Karnataka?

I have completed diploma in mech from Karnataka and now I want to take admission in BTech lateral in my hometown Jharkhand is this possible?? Can I take admission to any other govt college? If yes, then what is the process? Can you please answer me? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  2. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  3. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  4. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Lateral Entry exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Polytechnic Kerala?
  6. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  8. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  9. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  11. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  12. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  13. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  14. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  15. Am I eligible to join AIEEE lateral entry after completion of diploma?
  16. Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?
  17. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
24th October 2017, 06:58 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get lateral entry in Jharkhand after completion of diploma in Mechanical from Karnataka?

You can apply for State level Lateral Engineering Entrance examination conducted by State Government of Jharkhand.

The procedure to apply for exam is very simple. When notification is released, you can apply for exam at official website of examination conducting authority.

You need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET of any state. You are also eligible for admission in IITs.
28th October 2017, 05:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get lateral entry in Jharkhand after completion of diploma in Mechanical from Karnataka?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for lateral entry in Jharkhand after completing diploma course in mechanical from Karnataka, but you must have done your diploma from government recognized state technical board with minimum 60% marks obtained.

- To get admission in Jharkhand after diploma through lateral entry you must have to appear in CET (Common Entrance Exam) conducted all over the state to admit LEET candidate or candidate having diploma course. Through lateral entry procedure duration of degree course is reduced from 4 years to 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?