16th June 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?

Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course? Who can provide me the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response to follow the next steps.

16th June 2016, 08:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?

No, you are not eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your Diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

To be eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course, you must have passed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects or three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute.

Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering course can get direct admission in second year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process by appearing and qualifying LEET examination which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education.

So, being a Diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), you are eligible to pursue only EEE course but, not Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?