29th May 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to become a Marine engineer in 10th?

please tell me how much mark or percent should i get to be a marine engineer in 10th ?

15th June 2012, 12:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed to become a Marine engineer in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me how much mark or percent should i get to be a marine engineer in 10th ?
Institutes offering Marine Engineering program has basically nothing to do with the marks obtained in the 10th standard. In order to become a Marine Engineer, you have got to pursue Marine Engineering program at bachelors level.

Candidates who have pursued +2 level of examination with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English are only considered eligible to pursue Four Year Marine Engineering program. As far as percentage of marks is concerned, you must score a minimum of 60% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to be eligible for the course.

So, first of all you must complete your Higher Secondary education with the aforementioned subject combination in order to become eligible to pursue Marine Engineering program to become a qualified Marine Engineer later in future.
16th September 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I Want To know that Now m in 10th class from ICSE board ... can u tell me that how much percent should i get for admission .
11th February 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

My percentage in 10th 64 % I willEligible or noteligisle for study marine engineering r
28th October 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying in kendriya vidyalaya 10 std how marks have to be needed in class10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?