11th November 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CAT/XAT/MAT or any other entrances, if complete graduation from IGNOU through BPP program?

Sir and senior friends tell me. My qualification graduation from IGNOU through BPP program. Am I eligible for CAT/XAT/MAT or any entrance? I will wait for your answer.

11th November 2016, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CAT/XAT/MAT or any other entrances, if complete graduation from IGNOU through BPP program?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CAT/ MAT/ XAT Entrance Examination after successful completion of Graduation from IGNOU through BPP program. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in MAT/ XAT or CAT Entrance Examination is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. As there is a minimum Graduate degree required, as you are done with this BPP from a recognized university I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for this course.
12th November 2016, 07:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CAT/XAT/MAT or any other entrances, if complete graduation from IGNOU through BPP program?

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it after completing your graduation degree from IGNOU through BPP program, there is no such problem in it.

The minimum educational qualification in order to be eligible to apply for the examination mentioned above is that the candidate should have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university.

You should however be well prepared for the examination as it is not an easy nut to crack.
10th June 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.ed if complete graduation from ignou through BPP programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?