23rd February 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to give CAT exam if I could not give 3rd year exam?

I could nt able to be in 3rd exam bcoz i could not able to clear my golden exam. so m i elegible to give cat exam?

17th August 2012, 01:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible to give CAT exam if I could not give 3rd year exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I could nt able to be in 3rd exam bcoz i could not able to clear my golden exam. so m i elegible to give cat exam?
If you have failed in the final year you will not be able to apply for CAT. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.

ELIGIBILITY

The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Able (DA) categories], awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Even if you clear the exam it will be of no use if you do not complete your graduation, because you will not be eligible to do MBA if you are not a graduate. i would advise you to appear for your graduation once again. It will be golden step ahead for your future planning and professional career.For further information visit

http://entrance.icbse.com/cat/eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?