27th August 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to give CAT if score less than 50% in 3rd year of B.Com?

I am currently in B.com Hons 3rd year SOL DU. I am from general category Have 43% in 1st year and 49% in my 2nd year. will i be able to give CAT exam. My exams are in May and results come in September/October .
I am tensed about it please guide me.

1st September 2014, 09:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to give CAT if score less than 50% in 3rd year of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in B.com Hons 3rd year SOL DU. I am from general category Have 43% in 1st year and 49% in my 2nd year. will i be able to give CAT exam. My exams are in May and results come in September/October .
I am tensed about it please guide me.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test and this is a entrance exam which is conducted for candidates to join in MBA Course in various colleges.There are certain criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they are:

# The candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that to with 50% aggregate for general category candidate and there are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidate and they are for SC/ST candidate it is 45%.

# The candidate who want to apply for the exam can even be a Final year appearing candidate.

CAT is a Computer Based Test.The Duration for the exam is 2 hrs 50 mins and the pattern for the exam is that it consist of Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation consisting of 50 questions and Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning of 50 questions.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?