1st September 2013, 01:59 PM
aanchal.sharma1995

Am I eligible to give CPT test? I have passed 12th

hi ,i want to know that i m in +2 ,so m i elligible to give cpt test in this dec attempt and what is the registeration money.

10th July 2015, 08:16 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give CPT test? I have passed 12th

CPT is the Common Proficiency test. It is conducted twice every year in the month of June and December by Institutes of Chartered Accountants of India.

For candidates who want to become Chartered Accountants in future, this is the first stages after 10+2 to get into Chartered Accountancy course.

You can enroll yourself for this exam after 10th but can appear only after completing 10+2 board exams from a recognized board. So if you are at present in 10+2, you can apply for the CPT once notification for December exam is released and board exams are over. June CPT exam is already over for 2015 it was conducted on 14/06/2015.

Examination pattern:

Common Proficiency test consists of 200 multiple choice objective questions from four different sections mentioned as below:

>>Fundamentals of Accounting.

>>Economics

>>Mercantile law.

>>Quantitative Aptitude.

In order to clear the CPT, a candidate needs to score at least 30% marks in each subject and overall 50% aggregate.

The registration fee for the CPT is 1000 rupees. If you have any more query or you want more details regarding CPT, visit the official website of ICAI www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?