23rd June 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give GPSC exam after completion of diploma in computer engineering and doing B.E computer science second year?

I completed my diploma in computer engineering and now I am in BE computer engineering second year. May I give the GPSC exam? What is the criteria followed to apply for the exam? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  3. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?
  6. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for aerospace engineering in B.E after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  10. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  11. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  13. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  14. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
29th June 2017, 01:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give GPSC exam after completion of diploma in computer engineering and doing B.E computer science second year?

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission and examination is conducted for recruitment of officer in state.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, candidates in 2nd year of B.E are not eligible to appear for GPSC examination. The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.
29th June 2017, 06:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give GPSC exam after completion of diploma in computer engineering and doing B.E computer science second year?

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission. It is conducted by state government of Gujarat for different services under it. The academic qualification required to apply for GPSC examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this exam.

You can apply for GPSC examination in final year of Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering. For any more details, Click Here .
30th June 2017, 11:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for GPSC exam:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree or in final year of bachelor's degree. Second year bachelor of engineering candidates are not eligible for this exam.

2. Age limit is 21-35 years.

You can apply for GPSC exam in final year of bachelor's degree.
30th June 2017, 12:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in GPSC examination for recruitment as an officer within state.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination while pursuing in 2nd year of course.

For detail information visit at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
31st July 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which jobs I have get after gpsc of computer engineering exam clear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?