15th March 2013, 10:22 PM
rahul_kondal

Am I eligible for HAS, IAS, CAT entrance exam after completing BCA from CMJ University of Meghalaya?

Am I eligible forH.A.S, I.A.S.,C.A.T exams after completing my B.C.A from C.M.J University of Meghalaya?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HAS entrance exam after completing my BCA from CMJ university of Meghalaya?
  2. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  3. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE
  4. Is CMJ university Meghalaya, CMJ degree valid or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a government job after completing MSc CS at CMJ university -- [New]
  6. Is CMJ university Meghalaya UGC approved university?
  7. Does CMJ University Shillong, Meghalaya provide Medical Ph.D?
  8. Is CMJ university Meghalaya approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  9. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  10. Is CMJ University, Meghalaya UGC recognized?
  11. Is CMJ university of meghalaya UGC government of India approved?
  12. Is CMJ university, Meghalaya approved by UGC?
  13. Can I do MPSC, UPSC and Bank exam after completing my graduation in commerce in CMJ university Meghalaya
  14. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university?
  15. Is CMJ Meghalaya offering B.Ed and diploma course by RCI
  16. Can I do B.Tech from CMJ university, Meghalaya?
  17. How to do BSc radio Imaging Technology from CMJ university Meghalaya
  18. CMJ Shillong University state government of Meghalaya?
14th July 2015, 07:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for HAS, IAS, CAT entrance exam after completing BCA from CMJ University of Meghalaya?

CMJ University is approved by the University Grants Commission and is a private university located in Shillong, Meghalaya. For UGC approval letter of CMJ university Click here .

As this university is approved by UGC, your bachelor of computer application degree is valid for government entrance exams and jobs.

For Indian Administrative services, a candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The age limit for Civil Services exam is 21-32 years for the candidates of general category. Upper age relaxation applicable to reserved category.

So, you can apply for Civil Services examination.

CAT stands for the Common Admission Test. This entrance test is conducted by IIM for candidates who want to pursue MBA from top management colleges of India. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is necessary to apply for the exam. So if you have scored 50% marks in bachelor of computer application, you can apply for the exam.

HAS stands for the Himachal Administrative Services. Any candidate who is in the range of 21-35 years and has done bachelor's degree from a recognized university can apply for the exam of HAS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?