5th September 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed course being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

i am pursuing b.com 3rd yr from correspondence. Can i apply for b.ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
  3. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Correspondence being a candidate pursuing 5 year Integrated M.Sc course in Software Engineering?
  4. How to apply for best Internship being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Civil?
  5. Is there any training course while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?
  6. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  7. Which specialization is most suitable for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com (Hons) in Finance?
  8. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  9. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  10. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?
  11. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for RTO Officer Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Marine Engineering?
  13. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  14. Can a candidate of pursuing B.Ed apply for TET Exam?
  15. How to join as Custom Officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Com?
  16. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE -- [New]
  18. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
14th July 2015, 06:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course in Correspondence?

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for B.Ed. course after completing your Graduation with at least 50 % marks .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two year duration undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

Educational qualification required for admission in B.Ed. course is Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.

There is no restriction on upper age limit and time of attempts for getting admission in this degree .

Admission to B.Ed. course is based on the entrance exam conducted by various States or concerned Colleges or universities .

The questions asked in the entrance exam are in the form of objective type questions based on the following subjects :

English

Basic Arithmetic

General Awareness Test

Teaching Potential Test

General Mental Ability Test

Language Proficiency Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?