12th April 2012, 11:18 PM
rbanta

Am I eligible for HPPMT after having Domicile of Himachal?

We are Have Domacile of Himachal but I never stuided in Himachal, I am eligible or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for upmt and hppmt?
  2. Last date to apply for HPPMT?
  3. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  4. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  5. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  6. Entrance exams for M.Sc in Agroforestry for student without Himachal Pradesh domicile?
  7. How can I get domicile for UP?
  8. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  9. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  10. Which are the main pre medical entrance tests? How many seats are available for Non Domicile girl students for medical entrance tests of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Orissa and Himachal?
  11. B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P
  12. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?
  14. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana? -- [New]
  15. Do I need a domicile to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre PG?
  16. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  17. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for HAS?
  18. Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
7th May 2013, 08:59 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for HPPMT after having Domicile of Himachal?

HPPMT stands for Himachal Pradesh Pre- Medical Test.

1] The candidate must be passed his/ her 12th class with 50% marks or above in science stream from any recognized board.

2] There is also a relaxation provided to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidate of 40% marks as per government rule.

3] The age limit of the candidate must be between 17 to 25 years.

The syllabus of the HPCPMT :-

The syllabus that has been studied in Class XI and XII including subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Exam Pattern of HPCPMT :-

Objective type questions from the subject Zoology, Botany, Physics and Chemistry.

There is also a negative marking for each wrong answer.

Examination fees for HPCPMT :- Rs. 1150/-

The centres for HPCPMT :-

1] Shimla

2] Mandi

3] Dharamshala

4] Hamirpur

List of the colleges accepting HPPMT :-

1] Indira Gandhi Medical College for MBBS

2] RP Medical College for MBBS

3] Himachal Dental College for BDS

4] HP Government Dental College for BDS

5] MN DAV Dental College for BDS.

For more details, just go to the site :- www.hpuniv.nic.in

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?