4th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?

I live in NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh. My daughter has done her schooling from a NOIDA school. Please give me a list of all the PMTs that she will be eligible for in 2012.
Why will she not be eligible for DUMET?
Does she need 'domicile' certificates to appear for the other State Board PMTs?
How does one get a 'domicile' certificate? What are the criteria for getting one & where can I get it from?
She was born in Kolkata, West Bengal. Will she be directly eligible for WBJEE?
Will she be able to re-appear for the PMTs too? We are hearing that there is going to be just one common PMT for all of India. Is that true? And if so, will the basic syllabus be like the current AIPMT or will it be majorly different. Please send me the percentage break-up of relevant chapters.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get domicile certificate of Kolkata to study Diploma in Jamshedpur?
  2. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  5. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  6. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  7. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  8. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  9. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  10. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  11. How can I get domicile for UP?
  12. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  13. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  14. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  15. What is the medical eligibility criteria? I want to appear for MHT CET medical
  16. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card? -- [New]
  17. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  18. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
23rd August 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?

My daughter is born in Kolkata but studies in Mumbai & has a birth certificate of Kolkata Corporation. I also born in West Bengal but for leaving i am staying in Mumbai for 20 years. Can i apply for Domicile certificate from Kolkata for my daughter & self?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?