1st August 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IES, PSU and PSC after completing graduation in Mechanical engineering?

Sir I have completed my graduation in mechanical engineering.but my aggregate percentage is 59%. am I eligible for IES,PSU and/or psc?if not please suggest me some guidlines.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for PSU and IES simultaneously? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for PSU after completing mechanical engineering degree with 71%
  3. Am I eligible for IES and PSU if I am in last year in Automobile Engineering? For which sectors can I appear? Procedure for appearing for these exams?
  4. Am i eligible for PU, IES and GATE exam after doing mechanical engineering with 55%
  5. Am I eligible for PSU and IES if I am a one eyed person with -5.75D power glasses? Do I come under physically handicap category?
  6. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?
  7. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to crack PSU's? Examination dates for PSU and IES exam?
  9. Am I eligible for PSUs and IES Exam being a candidate having secured 2nd divison in B.Tech course with Mechanical stream?
  10. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC SI after completing Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic?
  11. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  12. Details about IES and PSU exam? Date of IES and PSU exam?
  13. Can I apply for PSU entrance exam and IES after completing B.Tech?
  14. Which PSU doesnt allow color blind people?
  15. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam after completing B.Tech mechanical with 66.06%?
  16. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  17. Date of IES and PSU exam form? Difference between IES and PSU exam?
  18. Which exam should I consider between GATE, IES, CAT and PSU exam?
6th September 2012, 01:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IES, PSU and PSC after completing graduation in Mechanical engineering?

Eligibility requirements may vary with job profile. Usually engineering graduation with 60% marks is preferred for most of the PSU jobs. Details on PSC jobs can be collected from the official portal of state PSC. Mechanical engineers are eligible to apply for IES Exam. Information on IES exam can be collected from the web portal of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?